Friday 7 August 2015

I did not expect to say goodbye...so soon...



Dearest Esther... 
You shared your beautiful soul with so many of us round the world. 
Even though we may not have met you in person, we walked with you in your world. 
You gave us the gift of seeing the birth of hope, courage and vision 
in what could be a desert wasteland. 
What an inspiration. 
It can be done. 
 Thank you so much for sharing your smile... 
We will not forget... 
Fly dear lady with the angels... 
We are sure you continue to watch over us... 

We feel your spirit...

                  - My Facebook post - Friday 7.8.15


today
my Friday songlines
go
beyond songlines



ESTHER GARVI
Born in Sweden, I came to Niger in 1986 and am still around. Am the greatest Niger fan you can find and cannot think of a better way to live my life than working for Eden Foundation in the Tanout zone.
- died 5th August 2015 - 34 years old...

Photos from Esther Garvi's photo album on Facebook...



No comments: